Engaged and connected employees boost business. I help enabling employee engagement, connecting and working transparently.
- Leadership for engagement
- Motivating goals and constructive follow-up
- Effective tools to get your job done
Networking, collaboration, knowledge sharing and knowledge management is my passion. But to make it happen, tools are not enough:
- The right tools offers the possibility to do our best work, through collaboration and transparent sharing
- Engagement makes us want to do our best work, based on leadership that cultivates engagement
- Motivational goals direct our efforts to where they add most value, and frequent, constructive follow-up keeps us and our motivation
These are the topics I touch in this blog as well as topics around life as a consultant and being a curious, empathic, thinking human with low tolerance for “alternative facts”.
About the Author
With a background in Marketing and Communications, both traditional and web-based (since mid-90’s), Peter Bjellerup currently worked for 15 years as a consultant at IBM in Malmö, Sweden, transforming companies through social tools and portals, internally and externally. Since mid 2019 I work as an independent consultant in Brightsider AB, based in Sweden but working wherever I can add value.
I run my life based on six principles:
- Enjoy – Life and everything in it. If you don’t enjoy your current situation, look for something to enjoy. If there really isn’t anything to brighten up the situation, change it.
- Improve – yourself, for yourself and for others. Constant is stale.
- Be empathic – Not only humanitarian, but also a prerequisite for all good communications as well as processes and systems
- Take responsibility – for results, for errors, for yourself
- Be fair – only then do you have the right to demand that others are fair to you
- Be open-minded – The day you are not prepared to reconsider your position, your creativity dies and you become a much less pleasant person